Τα καλύτερα προιόντα
Φλόγιστρο Μαγειρικής Βουτανίου 1300 Βαθμών Κελσίου (ΚΩΔΙΚΟΣ ΠΡΟΙΟΝΤΟΣ 0172GR)
Φλόγιστρο Μαγειρικής Βουτανίου 1300 Βαθμών Κελσίου.
The common use of a cooking torch is for the crust of a creme brulee. But you can use the cooking torch for indoor toasting marshmallows as well, making brown meringue. This food cooking torch is really simple to use and can reach the temperature of 2500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Made from alloy material, high-temperature resistant, long lifespan.
Security lock stops accidental ignition and a wide set base helps to stop the culinary tetrane torch from tipping.
Refill the culinary torch with tetrane and simply press on ignition button.
This tetrane torch is small and lightweight, easy to hold, convenient to use.
Perfect for caramellizing food, barbecuing, soldering DIY jewellery, camping or as a survival tool, etc.
Color: Black, Silver (optional)
Material: Alloy + Ceramic
Ignition Medium: Tetrane
Pneumato Volume: Maximium 11g
Ignis Temperature: Up to 2500 Fahrenheit Degrees / 1300 Celsius Degrees
Item Size: 155 * 120 * 60mm / 6.1 * 4.72 * 2.36in
Item Weight: 210g / 7.41ounces
1. To use,turn ignition button to open and ignite by pushing forward button from CLOSE to OPEN.
2. If not use, turn ignition button to CLOSE so as to facilitate carrying.
3. If continuously using is required, push ignition button forward and turn it to REMAIN.
4. To adjust height of ignis,turn penumato regulator lever to (+) or (-).
5. To fill the pneumato, keep the air hole upward.
1. Playing by children is prohibited for pressurized and inflammable ignis inside.
2. Keeping away from the faces of others and yourself and inflammable articles when using it.
3. DO NOT burn over 5 minutes continuously.
4. DO NOT feel the nozzle and metal pipe while using.
5. Keep it well and avert direct sunshine for long term or placing at the place over 50 Celsius Degrees.
6. Using acceptable tetrane pneumato, otherwise it is possble to break the lighter or shorten the service life.
1 * Cooking Torch (Without tetrane pneumato)